[plug] Link problem on web page

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Tue Feb 8 15:59:01 WST 2005

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 03:21:25PM +0800, Arie Hol wrote:
> when I left-click on the link - the page goes blank and no download is
> initiated
>
> when I right-click on the link and select "Save link as..." - all is OK.

I've noticed this with some PDFs, but not all of them.  I think the
silly Acroread plugin doesn't seem to like Firefox (or Mozilla) for some
reason.  On one PC (windows) it locks up the entire machine requiring a
hard reset.

I'm not quite sure when it started, but there are a number of reports in
bugzilla.mozilla.org that say the same thing.

--
 Leon Blackwell                | A jury consists of twelve persons
 http://the.lostrealm.com/     | chosen to decide who has the better