[plug] Recommended Distro for lo spec computer? [UNCLASSIFIED]

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Tue Feb 8 16:28:37 WST 2005

On 8 Feb 2005 at 16:08, Clark Julian wrote:

> Thanks everyone for your responses.
>
> Arie:
> Thanks for the offer. If I can't persuade her to pursue a Linux
> solution, I'll point her in your direction.
> Personally, I'm sick of doing windows based installs. Though she's not
> incredibly financial, I'm sure that she'd offer you something for your
> time. I wouldn't consider doing windows for free. ;)

I been doing repairs/rebuilds on Windows boxes for disadvantaged people and pensioners for several
years, I a have spare room set up as a workshop. It would be no trouble at all.

I do not accept payment, most of my regulars can't afford it.

> I'd like to try and make my first Linux convert. ;) I don't want to
> start my own religion, so maybe I should change the world in other ways.
> ::grins::

Good luck with the 'conversion'.

Linux is better than a religion, religion causes too many wars.  :-)

Regards Arie