[plug] [OT] Perl Sub Modify Global Variable

Russell Steicke r.steicke at bom.gov.au
Wed Feb 9 14:54:52 WST 2005

On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 11:45:42AM +0800, Mark O'Shea wrote:
> If you want to learn about perl I would grow to love perldoc if I were
> you.  It's a great resource, it would be a shame to ignore it.
> Also try:
> perldoc -q scope
> perldoc -f our

Wow, perldoc.  I learnt something from this list today.  Again.  This
is better than guessing which man page something is in (perlfunc or
perlsyn or perldata or ...) and searching that page.  Thanks.

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
Barker's Proof:
	Proofreading is more effective after publication.