[plug] Kmail address retrieval [UNCLASSIFIED]

Clark Julian Julian.Clark at cdpp.gov.au
Thu Feb 10 10:54:02 WST 2005

A lazy suggestion, not sure if it will work:
- copy your entire home directory across.
Unless kmail puts your contacts somewhere strange, I'd imagine that this
should work.

Cheers,

Julian Clark

The information contained in this message and in any attachments is privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee. You should not read, copy, use or disclose this information without authorisation. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please e-mail the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorised dissemination, disclosure, copying or use of the contents of this message is prohibited and may result in legal action.