[plug] [OT] Dedicated local loop (naked ADSL) [UNCLASSIFIED]

Clark Julian Julian.Clark at cdpp.gov.au
Thu Feb 10 11:42:54 WST 2005

This seems interesting...

Would this be a practical alternative for someone who doesn't want to
pay $19.80 per month for a phone line that they never use?

How would you organise it with regard to an ADSL connection?

Would you need a connection to the exchange... Or your ISP?

I'd imagine that Tel$tra would charge more for dedicated copper than
they would for a normal line.
I'd imagine that your isp would charga accordingly also.

::shrugs::

The information contained in this message and in any attachments is privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee. You should not read, copy, use or disclose this information without authorisation. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please e-mail the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorised dissemination, disclosure, copying or use of the contents of this message is prohibited and may result in legal action.