[plug] [OT] Dedicated local loop (naked ADSL)

Daniel Pearson gpearson at iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 10 16:02:59 WST 2005

Hi Chris,
I believe this is achieved through a service called ULL (which in turn will
team up with VoIP to make for some awesome phone/net deals), which ISPs are
currently unable to access, or its not set up at exchanges.. I'm sure if you
post the question in a forum on whirlpool you may get a more in depth answer
:)

Cheers,
Daniel