[plug] Lightning risk

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Mon Feb 14 22:42:37 WST 2005

On 14 Feb 2005 at 21:06, Jim Householder wrote:

> Craig Foster wrote:
> > Forget lightning strikes! You still have coax??????
> >
> > :)
> >
> > CraigF.
>

> If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!!

It's not my network, it belongs to a couple of age pensioners, that like to keep active minds.

They have PII 350's - they do a lot of writing - poems , short stories etc.

They also have a separate PC for the Internet - the coax runs from one room to another under the
floor boards of their house. 10 Mbs is all they want, and I get them recycled hardware as they need
it.

Two happy old folks,  a doing their own thing.

Like the man said. > If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!!

Regards Arie