[plug] Recommendations for simple mail transport

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 15 14:00:46 WST 2005

This is the default utility installed by gentoo: quite limited, but may
do what you need.  Next best was postfix (almost as simple to set up)

BillK

mail-mta/ssmtp
      Latest version available: 2.61
      Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
      Size of downloaded files: 52 kB
      Homepage:    ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/ssmtp/
Mailhub
      License:     GPL-2