[plug] Wireless Linux + A good linux book!

Quintin Lette qlette at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 12:54:16 WST 2005

i am running mine with openwrt... and find it great. I have been using
it for the last few weeks and it has been stable and the only time it
went down was due to a power outage, and it came straight back up.

I haven't done much other than update firmware, and enable wep etc,
but its much more stable (and faster) than what it replaced.