[plug] Modprobe question

Michael Collard quadfour at iinet.net.au
Sat Feb 19 15:47:11 WST 2005

Under Mandrake there is a script that looks for a modules and
modprobe.preload file and modprobes the modules one at a time. There
will be something similar in Fedora. In Mandrake, the script
is /etc/rc.d/rc.modules which looks for modprobe.preload first and then
modules after. I would imagine fedora would have the same type of
script.

Cheers
Michael Collard