WRT54G and SSCPRe: WRT54G(S) (was Re: [plug] Wireless Linux + A good linux book!)

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Tue Feb 22 14:17:56 WST 2005

Chris Caston wrote:

>I'm looking at using the WRT54g as part in plan of having my VOIP
>provider arrange for my number to make two different 7905 phones ring
>when the one number is called.

I'm not an Asterisk expert, but I don't see why you cannot use it to
make two phones ring:

    http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2005-January/081923.html
    http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2005-January/081928.html

Also, I'm curious, who is your VoIP provider?

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S34°32'27" - E146°24'35" (Leeton, NSW)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..