[plug] VoIP

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Wed Feb 23 00:12:23 WST 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 00:03, Shayne O'Neill wrote:
> *Bzzzt* Someones been reading #@*# Ayn Rand I see!

As it happens I do have a well thumbed copy of Atlas Shrugged in front
of me now. :)

I did have to respond like that. I accept there are arguments in favour
of some level public funding of health care (and we may never be able to
do away with it) but the rest of the economy shouldn't be savaged by the
bureaucracy.