[plug] Transfering vinyl record's to CD

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 08:29:27 WST 2005

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:31:00 +0800, landerson <easygoing at aijv.com.au> wrote:

>  Good morning to one & all,
>
>  I am contemplating transfering my LP's & cassettes to CD's, what software does
>  one require under Linux to effect the change.
>
>  Had a look on the web but have no idea what I am looking for.

No software other than the cd burner gear that anyone would use.. the
real problem is you'll need to record by a "line out" cable into your
"line in" jack on your sound card..
You may have to record to "wav" or "flac" (open source version of
wav), then burn that as audio or mp3 to cd...

--
Ubuntu Warty 4.10 (desktop)
and Hoary 5.04 (Laptop) (kernel 2.6.10-19 686)