[plug] resolv.conf file

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 24 11:33:46 WST 2005

Not a lot of info about it that I can find, but it seems to be limited
to debian/debian derivatives because the first few pages of google hits
are debian/ubuntu.  I am not saying that its not a good thing, this
would solve a few issues with moving systems around (my laptop for
instance), but its a niche debian thing, not a "more and more" distros
that I can see.  As I have never done debian, its not surprising I have
never heard of it.

BillK