WRT54G and SSCPRe: WRT54G(S) (was Re: [plug] Wireless Linux + A good linux book!)

Andrew Furey andrew.furey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 17:51:28 WST 2005

> I don't know a lot about it but he told me that I could only
> have 2 phones ring from the someone calling the same number if I used
> SCCP.

Rubbish. In asterisk's extensions.conf:

exten => 91234567,1,Dial(SIP/phone1&SIP/phone2)

Both ring at once (with the caller hearing the ringing sound), first
to answer gets the call.

Or you can have a play with queues to get even fancier :)

HTH
Andrew

--
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.