[plug] Computer Angels computers now available

Jacqueline McNally j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Feb 25 23:21:12 WST 2005

Computer Angels is a group volunteers whose ethos is to promote and
encourage computer literacy. We provide our literacy through a training
programme and training participants receive a free computer at the
completion of their training.

After many requests to obtain our computers from people who are already
familiar with using a computer we have decided this year to make
Computer Angels computer systems available to the public for $295. All
proceeds from these sales will support the work of our volunteers to
assist people in their first steps to computer competancy.

Computers will only be available for sale during our publicised Door
Sales. Our second Door Sale for the year is Saturday 26 Feb 10:00am -
12:00noon, with the next one following in a weeks time. See our News
page (http://www.computerangels.org.au/news.shtml) to check our
scheduled Door Sale times.

Please see http://www.computerangels.org.au/carpark.shtml for more
information about the computer systems we provide.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
Lead, OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
and sometime Computer Angel