[plug] ** February Workshop Reminder **

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Mon Feb 28 11:49:28 WST 2005

G'Day Pluggers,
       I'd like to submit my apologies for this and probably quite a few
future PLUG events. I have a monthly brigade meeting (Sawyers Valley
Volunteer Bush Fire Brigade) tonight and the monthly seminars clash with
brigade training. Maybe you'll see me again after the fire season. :)

Regards,
Adrian Woodley