[plug] Anyone have a Dlink DSL302g modem?

Nathan D natdan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 12:15:02 WST 2005

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 09:55:17 +0800, Senectus . <senectus at gmail.com> wrote:
> I need the pdf manual for it that should be on the CD that comes with
> it.. (revision c)
> Dlink don't have a downloaded user manual.. (that describes the
> behaviour of the lights on the front.)

How about
http://www.dlink.com.au/tech/drivers/files/modems/DSL-302G_Manual.zip

with reference to page 22 -

The LED Indicators read as follows:
Power - Steady green light indicates the unit is powered on.
Status - Blinking green indicates normal operation.
ADSL: Link/Act - Steady green light indicates a valid ADSL connection.
This will light after the ADSL negotiation process has been settled.
Blinking green light indicates an active WAN session.
Ethernet: Link/ Act - Steady green light indicates a valid Ethernet
connection. Blinking green indicates an active Ethernet session.
USB: Link/ Act - Steady green light indicates a valid USB connection.
Blinking green indicates an active USB session.

Or is there more detailed info that you are after?

regards,
  Nathan D.

natdan at gmail.com
1000 Mbs of email !!