[plug] Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

bob bob at fots.org.au
Sat Jan 8 12:59:58 WST 2005

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 12:48 pm, Brad Campbell wrote:
> Oh well, re-format and re-install.
> It's been years since I have done a clean Debian install. Perhaps it's
> time to try out the new installer.

I recently tried out the Sarge net install... Loverly it was* :).

* given waix access and the limited set of apps I was wanting, the install
took ~3 hrs all up (including d/l of the boot iso). The only issue I had
was it not wanting to configure one of the two NICs during the install
(config'd fine after), everything else was very smooth.

--
Linux: The OS people choose without $200,000,000 of persuasion.
	-- Mike Coleman