[plug] Billion router problem(I think)

Russ Pitman rjp at westnet.com.au
Sun Jan 9 17:35:37 WST 2005

Only just installed ADSL using a BIPAC 5100 4port router.
It was configured per phone instructions from Westnet, who were most
helpfull and all works fine except that when I try to send mail to any
address ' xxxxx at westnet.com.au ' the MTA, either Exim or Exim4 fails.

Error for Exim says 'unknown local-part "cpitman" in domain"westnet.com.au"'
For Exim4 it's 'cpitman at westnet.com.au
		Unroutable address ' which seems to me to point to the
router.
Originally the router setup only congigured /etc/resolvconf with
	search
	nameserver 192.168.1.254 (router ip) but adding westnets IP's so

	search
	nameserver 202.72.191.199
	nemeserver 203.10.1.9
	nameserver 192.168.1.254  made no difference to  results.

I've been reading the router manual but get lost in the acronyms.

Has any Plug user of the 5100 struck this, or any other suggestions to try
please, westnet suggested I try a linux IRC channel :(

Russ.