[plug] PHP

garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Sun Jan 9 18:49:02 WST 2005

Can anyone give me a clue here please?

I have a simple webpage, which includes a PHP script to show the uptime.
Worked fined for months.

Couple of weeks ago apache stopped working with a segfault. Suspecting a
dieing HDD, I removed/purged apache [Debian stable] and it worked again,
and still does.

But it is asking if I want to open/save uptime.php.. So obviously the
PHP processor isn't doing its thing. This is since the Apache
reinstallation.

I have removed/purged PHP4, deleted /etc/php4/ and reinstalled PHP4,
running the apacheconfig script when it asks. It still doesn't work...

Any ideas?

TIA

Garry