[plug] Problems with Sendmail

J. Richard Mortimer richardm at memo.com.au
Mon Jan 10 09:04:39 WST 2005

Hi James,

> Surely you must fix that regardless of the 'connection refused' problem.

Erm, yes, I don't want it to use the domain name, simply deliver locally.

> when I resolve 'neophytte.mine.nu', I get the IPv4 address 202.72.154.34.
>Is this the address of your computer or of a firewall

This is the address of the firewall, the webserver sits behind this. Once
again, this is not an incoming mail server, I just want to be able to send
email locally, so from "root" to "apache" and back again. I can't see any
reference to the domain within the configuration files, and am not too sure
where it's getting the reference from. Any pointers to the correct direction
are appreciated.

Richard