[plug] want to buy [cheap] network cards

David Buddrige dbuddrige at wasp.net.au
Mon Jan 10 13:02:28 WST 2005

Hi all,

Got an 8 port hub for Xmas, and subsequently am wanting to set up a home
network, as well as a linux proxy server so I can have several computers
surfing over the one internet link.

I am wanting to pick up some [second-hand or cheap] network cards - I've an
old Pentium 200 that is earmarked as the proxy server but it doesn't have a
network card installed.  Does anyone know where you can pick up second hand
network cards?  I've not been able to locate Computer Salvage either in the
white or yellow pages - have they gone out of business?

thanks all

David. 8-)