[plug] Re: want to buy [cheap] network cards [UNCLASSIFIED]

Clark Julian Julian.Clark at cdpp.gov.au
Mon Jan 10 13:25:03 WST 2005

If you can make it to applecross tonight, I think that I may have a
couple of old ISA or EISA cards that you can have in return for a beer
or 2. :)

Cheers,

Julian

The information contained in this message and in any attachments is privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee. You should not read, copy, use or disclose this information without authorisation. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please e-mail the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorised dissemination, disclosure, copying or use of the contents of this message is prohibited and may result in legal action.