[plug] Wheel Mouse issue...

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Wed Jan 12 12:44:35 WST 2005

Ok, so in the quest to fix annoying things:

I have a wheel mouse, it works. Every now and then I click on the left
mouse button and the screen scrolls, then registers the click, as if I'd
rolled the wheel before clicking. This results in URL's not being
clicked, windows closing, rather than scrolling, etc.

Anyone else seen this behaviour?

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S34°32'27" - E146°24'35" (Leeton, NSW)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..