[plug] viruses.?

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Fri Jan 14 13:38:27 WST 2005

One of the advantages of Linux is that Windows viruses cannot get into our
systems.
Someone just told me that she is immune to viruses too, because she has a
Mac, but is this true if she is running Windows?  I thought the virus would
infect the file system regardless of the underlying hardware architecture,
or am I wrong in that regard?

Looking forward to the benefit of your wisdom.  Kind regards,  James Elliott