[plug] viruses.?

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Jan 14 15:35:09 WST 2005

Lots on google: e.g., http://www.vnunet.com/news/1125594

Extract: "Another user commented: "Wine supporters have finally ported
the single most popular Windows application to Wine. It took a lot of
work and years of research and determined effort, but it can finally be
put to rest. Yes, thanks to the efforts of hackers worldwide, Linux is
now capable of running Virus programs designed for Windows.""

While this one was harmless, others may not be ...

BillK