[plug] mailman list setup problem [UNCLASSIFIED]

Clark Julian Julian.Clark at cdpp.gov.au
Mon Jan 17 11:04:19 WST 2005

This is probably a naive suggestion, and I'm sorry if it is too
simple... But is there a mailbox or user relating to buddhistcouncil?
I have no experience with exim or mailman; just looks to me like it has
nowhere to send the mail.

Cheers,

Julian

The information contained in this message and in any attachments is privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee. You should not read, copy, use or disclose this information without authorisation. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please e-mail the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorised dissemination, disclosure, copying or use of the contents of this message is prohibited and may result in legal action.