[plug] DeskBank again [UNCLASSIFIED]

Carl Gherardi carl.gherardi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 14:01:32 WST 2005

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:42:18 +0800, Kev <kdownes at tpg.com.au> wrote:
> I agree with him!!  Give Bendigo a try.  They run OS/2.  It's not Linux,
> but it's not Wintendo either.

FWIW - i've had no problems since switching from Commonweath to ANZ.

I've always found the Win/IE requirement a little odd.

I imagine the % of customers using both linux/alternate os and online
banking is higher than the usual computer stats, as (I would think
anyway)those users of alternate browsers and OS's tend to work with
computers more, and be more tech literate, hence appreciate the
convenience and use online banking more. The only thing I can see
making this untrue would be if corporate banking is the largest
client.

Does anyone have any real stats or contradictory opinions on this?

Carl G