[plug] Non IE Banks [UNCLASSIFIED]

Clark Julian Julian.Clark at cdpp.gov.au
Tue Jan 18 14:04:47 WST 2005

I've not had any troubles using the Commonwealth Bank's Netbank under
firefox/ linux
No problems also with ING Direct (though their functionality is very
limited)
Anz's worked ok with firefox (I haven't used it extensively, I found it
a little clunky in logging in.
The Login screen which triggered a pop-up banking session annoyed me.

I would've also said the same about Westpac, but it seems that opinions
differ there..

I do like the idea of telling the banks why you're leaving, but
unfortunately, many banks won't care until a significant # of people do
it, or a significant # of $$ do it.

The information contained in this message and in any attachments is privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee. You should not read, copy, use or disclose this information without authorisation. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please e-mail the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorised dissemination, disclosure, copying or use of the contents of this message is prohibited and may result in legal action.