[plug] Job offer

James Nell jnell at konnect.com.au
Sat Jan 22 00:11:31 WST 2005

- snip -
"Stamfords is looking to fill 2 positions :
I.S Consultant / Systems Analyst and a Network Support Consultant.

Stamfords Advisors Consultants are seeking the services of an I.S.
Consultant / System Analyst for an initial 3 month contract to a client. The
client is a Perth CBD based finance/home loan organisation whose user numbers
have grown rapidly from 20 to over 80 in the last two years."
-snip-

I am currently working for the above company. The advertised job titles that
they have used are a bit missleading. They are looking for 2 people, one with
Microsoft Admin skills and another with Unix skills. Any candidates that have
a foot in both camps, would be highly regarded.

The add has been placed on Seek, but if you want further details you can give
me a call, 0407 727 774.

Additional Skills sought :
Expertise in HP Unix operating systems.
Universe  IBM (Pick) experience.
Skills in FACTS or Ultracs ( Ultradata ) financial services software
applications.
Technical expertise across varied platforms / LAN-WAN desirable.