[plug] Suse 9.2 and ISDN

Ron Nordheim nordi10 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 20:21:50 WST 2005

I have the problem setting up a internetconnection with Suse 9.2 and the
Telstra NT1 Plus 2.
There is no problem with Redhat, Mandrake or Knoppix.  I can Suse set  up on
a normal 56 modem.
On the last Installfest was nobody there to assist me with that problem, but
maybe someone from the outer suburbs is using ISDN and knows about what the
problem may be.
ADSL is not available in Bullsbrook, must not be profitable for Telstra.
Maybe someone lives in the area (Midland, Wanneroo)and is willing to come to
my place. I would made a pickup or pay the travelcost.

Ron Nordheim