[plug] Urgent: unencumbered photo of router guts required

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jan 26 03:19:50 WST 2005

On 25 Jan 2005 at 23:33, Chris Caston wrote:

> I have the router but no digital camera. Just one of those things that I
> would buy if I stopped getting these annoying bills all the time.

Do you have a flatbed scanner ???

If so - carefully lay the bits to be scanned on the scanner and scan away, it might take a few
scans to get it right, but you should get what you want.

You may need to cover the scanner and the object to be scanned with a dark cloth to improve scan
lighting and quality.

You may need to resize the image to a usable size and resolution, but that would depend on the
resolution options of your flatbed scanner.

HTH.

Good luck.

Regards Arie