[plug] The Newcomers Guide

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Fri Jan 28 22:56:09 WST 2005

The Newcomers Guide is back up. :-)

It has been amended.

To view goto :

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~arie99/newbie/

As far as I am concerned it is open to the public - whether it is right or wrong.

Any one who wants to read - review - criticise - comment in a constructive manner is welcome to do
so - I appreciate all honest, open minded views.

Any one who wants to insult - degrade - and otherwise display negative attitudes can go to another
place not of this earth.

The last 24 hours has been a real eye opener for me - one black one and one blue one - I will
survive and so will Linux - but my attitude towards certain aspects of P.L.U.G and Linux has been
changed forever.

Please contact me off-list for any further comment or contribution - don't waste your time with
insult and degradation - I have a delete button.

I now declare this thread about "The Newbie Guide" to be defunct, dead, and relegate it to the
archives.

Have a nice day. :-)

Regards Arie