[plug] Linux security is a 'myth', claims Microsoft

Andrew Furey andrew.furey at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 23:53:06 WST 2005

> What a load of baseless, fact less FUD 0.o
> Sounds like the guy breezed past one or two linux dev sites, didn't
> bother reading all the details and decided to make his own "facts"
> up...

The beginning section (which was all I bothered reading) is the
age-old "who do you sue" claim. Eric Raymond pointed out way back in
Halloween 1 that suing Microsoft doesn't do much good either :(

Andrew

--
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.