[plug] Commander onsell Ubuntu (services)! :-)

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 10:10:59 WST 2005

I just received this in the mail this morning :-) makes me pretty
happy.. even though I had no idea we were doing this over east, (I'm
also amazed that this is the same distro that I've settled on and done
the full migrate too - What a coincidence!)

http://tr.openmonkey.com/index.php?2005/01/30/7-full-steam-ahead