[plug] [OT] Case for a Pentium Mainboard

Michael Hunt michael at aussie.oddsocks.net
Fri Jul 1 22:26:22 WST 2005

Hiya pluggers,

Sorry for the OT post but I'm just wondering if anyone SOR (Kelmscott
area) might have an old PC case lying around unused that I could buy for
a few dollars? I received a mainboard and processor from a friend's
upgrade that I did recently and I want to use the parts for a new box
that will allow me to finally decommission my old noisy Digital server
(running Debian Sarge). Problem is I don't have a case at the moment and
buying something new is beyond the scope of this project's budget. I
have everything else (CD-ROM's, FDD, HDD, RAM, Graphics card and even a
new power supply) but unfortunately no case. If anyone can help me with
a case from some old parts you might have it would be much appreciated.
Please mail me off list if you can help.

Michael Hunt