[plug] Pet Hates

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Sun Jul 3 20:09:07 WST 2005

On Sun, 2005-07-03 at 15:40, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Sunday 03 July 2005 15:19, Shayne O'Neill wrote:
> > "Can you come around and fix my computer?"
>
> "It has wires or moving parts in it. You work with computers. Surely you
> can give a simple [insert name of random item bought at Two Buck Shop]
> the kiss of life?"
>
> No worries, $120 an hour plus GST, first two hours in advance. )-:
>
> Chees; Leon

Sometimes advising them that it would be best to replace it gets you a
lecture about the "throw away society" and how everything was built to
last a lifetime back in the 19th century.

At the end of the day its their choice. If you can't fix it just
apologise if can advise them that your labour cost will be more than a
brand new one and continue.

regards,

Chris