[plug] AV Protection

Andrew Furey andrew.furey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 13:50:50 WST 2005

On 7/4/05, Craig Ringer <craig at postnewspapers.com.au> wrote:
> I find those "certified virus free" messages amusing. I wonder how long
> it'll be before a mass-mailing worm starts using a "certified virus
> free" note on the end of its mails?

Huh? You mean you've never seen something like this:

+++ Norton AntiVirus - You are protected
+++ www.symantec.de

at the end of the body? Looks like it started with Netsky, so at least
a year old...

Andrew

--
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.