[plug] AV Protection

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Mon Jul 4 15:05:48 WST 2005

Craig Ringer wrote:

> I find those "certified virus free" messages amusing. I wonder how
> long it'll be before a mass-mailing worm starts using a "certified
> virus free" note on the end of its mails?

Apparently my domain runs an anti-virus filter and I've got a user
called Lisa and my domain requires verification of credentials and it
also has an administrator who is keeping tabs on your email activity and
notices unusual activity and my site sells products that can be shipped
to Nigeria and my credit card processing facility is excellent, and I
seem to also originate a lot of spam and I'm also a banker and a
clearing house for money.

That is, if you believe all the crap that ends up in my InBox.

--
Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S34°45'36.5" - E139°00'08.7" (Mount Pleasant, SA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..