[plug] International student w/ DDoS and social engineering history

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Tue Jul 5 11:53:17 WST 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 09:17, Phillip Kilby wrote:
> Yeah its true that he will need to tidy up his act. I feel that other
> linux users get a bad reputation just because of the small minority of
> a nasty few. Probably why centerlink are such a pain, because of the
> people that spoil it for everyone else. =( I don't want to stay
> unemployed forever...
>
> Phillip.

Unemployment benefits are a compensation for living in a society that
won't employ your talents.

If then (having not been accepted for employment) society is happy to
accept your talents as self-employed person but won't grant you the
resources required to setup your business so that you can then hire
other people to work in your business and set it up in a way so that the
business serves your life instead of consuming your life then you are
just a slave.

regards,

Chris