[plug] International student w/ DDoS and social engineering history

Phillip Kilby bishop.frog at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 15:20:49 WST 2005

> Being successful at anything takes a lot of commitment. Blaming failure on
> others (or, in this case, society in general) is counterproductive and
> probably just a symptom of a lack of commitment.

I do suffer lack of commitment actually... I have done since early
primary school. So does that automatically make me a write off? Who is
being counter productive when the person who is supposed to be a role
model or a good example makes their own pawns feel like a useless
bunch of twats?

-2 moral points

Ok I will tell you how I feel, It makes me very angry and rebelious!
This makes me NOT want to work when my talent is not appreciated in
the first place. Why study a damn Diploma when half the damn students
cheat and plagerise yet score better than ones who dont? Oh I guess
thats life, I bloody forgot sorry...

-3 moral points

> How many examples do you want, of people who have stated with nothing,
> absolutely nothing and built vast empires and at the same time are good
> corporate citizens and good citizens in general.

Yeah good point, this is why I canceled centerlink payments last year
and have not been back on them since. I don't just want to be a
statistical bum (channel seven news) ... Maybe I should stay poor and
unemployed. Infact I rather be poor than financially secure because at
least I am not being a hinderance on all the financially secure, tax
paying people that give a damn.

+2 moral points

> I also get tired of people calling up wanting Toshiba laptops for the
> MSI lifebook price.

Something for very little? Yes I understand that, such as $10/h for
helping the next door neighbour set up a website. Of which he makes
500US a week... And then been told that I am to expensive to hire for
a few weeks worth of effort for the whole year.

+1 moral for earning a tiny amount of "tax free" money
-1.5 for not having a "real" job.
-3 for feeling like cheap shit.

Phillip.

--
"The ecological crisis is a moral issue."