[plug] Next Tuesday's PLUG meeting is...?

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Tue Jul 5 17:20:45 WST 2005

Leon Brooks wrote:

> Enquiring minds (plural) want to know. The website doesn't list one for
> July.

That's because it's looking like there won't be one (unless you're
stepping up for presenting something?) [1].  We are, however, hoping to
have a seminar in August, and will hopefully changing be venues once
again - this time to the Open Source Centre at Tech Park.  There's no
speaker lined up yet for that one, either, so for anyone who has
something exciting they want to talk about should get in touch with
the committee.

Cheers,

Cameron.

[1] Largely my fault - I was going to scout around for speakers last
week but never got around to it.