[plug] dhcpd problems

Meryon Montgomery monts at westnet.com.au
Tue Jul 5 19:27:53 WST 2005

I think I had the same problem a while ago setting up a Debian server. I
got around it by also specificing a dhcp range for the other interface
(even though I didn't want one) that was only one address wide, eg start
range at x.x.x.100 to x.x.x.101.  Also had my firewall block any
attempts for dhcp requests on that second interface too.

Hope this helps, its probably not the right solution but it got the job
done.

Monts.