[plug] Single network interface, multiple networks

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 17:34:04 WST 2005

Hi. I'm looking at setting up a wireless network between my house, and
2 friends. One of the friends is just far enough  away that we will
need a wave guide, the other is 3 houses away and should just need a
normal antenna. I also wish to connect to WA freenet eventually with a
dish.
How hard is it to run more than one wireless network off the one
wireless network card? I can't put my onboard wireless into AP mode so
i can't run the AP here. I can connect to the AP at one of my friends,
and probably use P2P to my other friend. Unfortunately the AP at one
of my friends can't do P2P AFAIK. :(

Anyone done this kind of thing? The 2 friends are about 120 degrees
apart from my place.

Oh, and this is Linux related as I'm using Linux for most of this.

Thanks

Tim