[plug] vim wars- revisited

Russell Steicke r.steicke at bom.gov.au
Fri Jul 8 15:36:57 WST 2005

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 03:36:30PM +0800, Leon Blackwell wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 03:02:44PM +0800, Tim Bowden wrote:
> > Team 2: Emacs
> > 1. Cameron Patrick
> > 2. Russell Steicke
>
> You know, I think I could get more people together for Team Notepad than
> that...

Yes, but they'd only be able to do the fairly limited things that
Microsoft had decided that they would be allowed to do.  If there's
not a menu item saying "shoot at that", they can't shoot at that.

:)

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
Advertising is a valuable economic factor because it is the cheapest
way of selling goods, particularly if the goods are worthless.
		-- Sinclair Lewis