[plug] debian woody netinst floppies

Nathan D natdan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 21:46:15 WST 2005

On 7/8/05, Caleb Duggan <caleb.duggan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Im trying to get the images for debian woody netinst floppies.......ive
> been going round in circles on www.debian.org for 30mins now!.....i cant
> find the image anywhere on there.  Can someone please tell me where i need
> to go to get them exactly?

I'm sure that they used to be a tad easier to find, and now that there
is no active search engine on the debain pages, it does make it a bit
harder.
By following the 'Network Install', 'Minimal CD', 'Debian-Installer
page' and 'other boot images' links, I ended up at
http://www.au.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ports-status   This
page has i386 images about 1/3 of the way down the page.  Not real
intuitive, but you get there eventually :)

Good Luck on your mission.

regards,
  Nathan D.

natdan at gmail.com