[plug] Calculator that uses commas , for thousands seperation

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Sun Jul 10 22:27:47 WST 2005

On Sun, 2005-07-10 at 22:09 +0800, Chris Caston wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I love it how the calculator on my palm gives me : 1,000,000 instead of
> 1000000 like xcalc and kcalc.
>
> I'm wondering if there is a calculator for Linux that gives me this as
> well.
>
> Calcoo does it but  with ' signs instead and the interface looks ugly.
>
> Is there another calculator that does it or can I configure xcalc, kcalc
> or qalculate or do so?
>
> regards,
>
> Chris Caston

Dunno about you, squire, but in Kcalc, I go

Settings ---> Configure Kcalc ---> Group digits

and I get displayed with commas, (but alas, a cut/paste leaves me
commaless)

HTH
Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation.
                -- Johnny Hart