[plug] Re: [plug-announce] July Seminar Notice

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Jul 11 15:35:33 WST 2005

Oh yes. As much as I might dislike SCO drones, my mothers beating of
catholic values into my head compells me to go "Ok. Leons on the case.
There but by the grace of god goes me" when I think about the poor buggers
who sent Leon the "Give us bux to use linux" letter.

--
Freedom's just another word for something new to regulate