[plug] Re: [plug-announce] July Seminar Notice

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Mon Jul 11 18:24:31 WST 2005

11th July 2005

Hi, just received your e-mail (see copy below)

Would it be possible to get more than 24 hours notice of meetings?   I would
love to attend, and being self employed, I can usually diarise things I want
to attend, and do so, but I am booked 1-2 weeks ahead.  On this occasion.
tomorrow (the 12th July) I will be heading off on a 450 km business trip in
the opposite direction to Perth, and it is way too late to change  that, but
a week ago I might have been able to do so, and with a couple of week's
notice then I would definitely be there.

If I am the only one who cannot attend at short notice then don't worry
about it, but maybe others are in the same boat.

Anyway, thanks for keeping me informed.

Kind regards, James Elliott
.